Built circa 1860 by Aaron H. Jones, local stove merchant after selling what is now known as the Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson to First Presbyterian Church for use as their manse. Jones, a Northern man, left Augusta during the Civil War, selling this property to Julius Darrow. Some of its subsequent notable owners and occupants include James T. Bothwell; William E. McCoy, President of Riverside Mill; Rev. Clement A. Evans, pastor of Saint James Methodist Church; and Lamar and Porter Fleming. Italianate in design, note the bracketed pediment forming the third half-story. The verandah replaced the original, and features an Ionic colonnade with dentils incorporated into the entablature.