Former First Baptist Educational Building. Built in 1939-40 as the Sunday School for First Baptist Church, next door. Designed by the Augusta architectural firm of Scroggs and Ewing with floor plans furnished by the architectural department of the Southern Baptist School Board. Contractor: C. W. Mobley, Jr. of Augusta. Designed to accommodate 1,000 church school students. Became offices following the church’s move to West Augusta in the 1975.