Built circa 1882 as the home of Dr. Archibald Hand Baker and his wife, Annie Cozart Baker. This brick house, originally of vernacular Gothic design, has been altered for a number of uses since World War II. The porch was first altered by Bentley’s Furniture Company to create a showroom. Later this became the offices of the Chamber of Commerce. Today it is used as an annex of First Presbyterian Church. Look up to see the original architectural design on the front and sides of the house.