This three story commercial building anchors the southeastern corner of the 11th and Broad Streets. Constructed c. 1904, Sanborn Maps from the same year show the building with a documented balcony and the street address of 1054 Broad Street. In 1905, the store is listed for rent for $75 and in 1906 it is occupied by the De Florian Delicatessen. Other businesses included J. Goldberg & Son retail in the early 1920s and the Bentley Brothers Furniture company in the 1960s. The Art Deco facade was added to the building in the early 20th century.