The Carr Building was built in 1925 and represents the Georgian Revival style expressed in commercial architecture. Designed by Scroggs & Ewing, architects, and constructed by Palmer-Spivey, contractors, it was originally owned by Mr. F. B. Carr. His name is etched in the cornice line with the date. Formerly home to various furniture companies, the recent owners have opened two new restaurants on the first floor commercial space. The second floor residences feature original windows and hardwood floors.