Building constructed as the grocery of A. Punaro & Son between 1912 and 1917 with the store on the first floor and residential quarters on the second. Damianos Brothers Grocery was established about 1923 after the death of Angelo Punaro, the italian born proprietor, although Mrs. Teresa Punaro continued to live above with her sons, who were noted musicians in Augusta. Note the unusual white brick designs on the facade of the building.