Built circa 1891 by attorney William Treat Davidson, who was also once the president of Sutherland Mill. Also living in the same house for a time was John Sheldon Davidson, another attorney who is considered the father of public education in Richmond County. It was for him that Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School was named. This is another fine example of the Queen Anne style. Note the irregular floor plan, walls of weatherboard and wood shingles, fretwork in the gables assorted window sizes and configuration and turned posts supporting the front porch.