Constructed as a carriage house and stable property in the first quarter of the 19th century when it was located on the back of the lot occupied by the Mansion House, an early residence and occasional inn facing Greene Street. The house was moved to the Forest Hills development in 1929, but the owner, Dr. Kilpatrick, retained this building and converted it into his medical office, changing the facade to the Art Deco style. Used as offices since that time.