Joseph Frazier Eubanks contracted to have this house constructed in 1921, and added a garage in the rear in 1923. The architect was Phil Scroggs and the contractor was A. M. Banks. Eubanks was a furniture merchant on Broad Street. Later this because the home of several Rabbis whose synagogue was behind here on Ellis Street. This brick bungalow features exposed rafters and a “jerkin-head” roof design.