Built in 1906, this handsome Romanesque Revival style building was constructed by J. H. McKenzie’s Sons, contractors of Augusta, to replace an earlier building for the congregation that had been founded in 1879. Not the octagonal tower on one corner and the taller, square tower on the other. Romanesque details include heavy masonry design with rounded Roman arches over windows and doors. Additions of 1923 and 1945 can be seen in the rear of the building.