Built circa 1853 in the Italianate style by Isaac Henry, a successful local banker. After the death of his wife, Anna Meyers Henry in 1858, it seems he never actually lived there. After his death in 1872, it was sold by his estate the following year to John J. Cohen, a local stock broker. It was associated with different members of the Cohen Family until 1896 when it was purchased by Bertha Miller Barrett, wife of Thomas Barrett, realtor who later became Mayor of Augusta. Note the Doric columned front portico, the granite lentils and sills on the windows and doors, the bracketed eaves, and the square two-story bays on the side of the house.