Built in 1924, as the new location for a well established Augusta dry goods store J.B. White & Company. The store, which was founded by James Brice white in 1874, sold clothing, shoes, china, and home furnishings. The building was built in the Italian Renaissance Revival style. Stabilization and improvements to the building began in 1999. Rehabilitation as condominiums on the top three floors with offices and retail space on the first floor began in 2007.