This building was completed in 1874 as the first church building with the intension of converting it into a school after the main building was constructed. This building was designed and built by Augusta contractor T. O. Brown at a cost of $14,000 to hold a congregation of 700. It was converted into Sacred Heart College in 1900 with the first graduating class in 1905, and closing in 1923. This building was remodeled as Sacred Heart School in 1953. Rehabbed for Red Cross offices in the mid-1990s by the Knox Foundation.