Built circa 1899 by Robert A. Fleming, Jr., two doors down from his mother’s home at 834 Greene Street. Fleming was in the boot and shoe business with Henry S. Dunbar, who lived at 708 Greene Street. This house is transitions from the irregular Victorian styles of the late 19th Century into the more classically proportioned Colonial Revival style of the early 20th Century. Note the balanced façade, although not symmetrical, the classical porch with Ionic columns, the modillions under the eaves, and the fanlight above the front door. An original carriage house is located in the back yard.