This multi-use building was constructed before 1890 when it was called Saint Vincint’s Hall, a part of Sacred Heart parish. By the 1890s it was being used as the Catholic Library Association Hall, and included a gymnasium. Later it was used as a women’s club and a Catholic Community Center. It was restored by the Knox Foundation in the early 1990s for use as the headquarters of the Girl Scout Council.