Built circa 1870 while owned by the Greene Street Methodist Church, this cottage was used as both a parsonage and a school for black children. After it was acquired by Union Baptist Church in 1883 it became a parsonage for its pastors, and was later rented for income. Rehabilitation was completed in 2009 by Historic Augusta as rental property for the church.